Terms and Conditions
Deeprift terms and conditions:
Deeprift Ventours CC.
Standard terms and conditions:
Reference herein to "Deeprift" shall mean Deeprift Ventours CC. (Reg. No. 2007/102371/23)
1. All prices quoted on South Africa's Tour or Safari's will be in South African Rands ZAR. If quoted in Pound Sterling or US Dollars it will be clearly stated.
2. All prices will be quoted per person sharing a twin bedded room. Single accommodation is in short supply but may be available at extra cost.
3. Tour prices do not include flights (International or Domestic, Visas, Insurance, Drinks (Alcoholic of soft), Entrance fees or any other activities not specified in Itinerary price.
4. In case of an emergence Deeprift reserves the right to sub-contract, and if this case is excercised, the substitute will compare equally as far as circumstances permit, with Deeprift.
5. Travellers should ensure that they have adequate insurance to cover all personal accidents, medical expenses, loss of luggage and personal items. Deeprift do carry Passenger and Public liability insurance.
6. Deeprift Ventours CC. will take every possible care against any contingencies. Deeprift shall not be liable for any loss, damage or injury to any person and/or his/her luggage or personal property.
7. Any substances or unlawful articles will not be permitted whilst traveling with Deeprift. Should a traveler contravene the aforesaid prohibitions, Deeprift will be entitled to immediately exclude the offender from the tour.
8. In the even that a traveler fails to join a tour, or leave it before completion, no refund or credit will be granted.
9. Quotations are valid only to expiry date given on quotation. Quotations are subject to adjustment should the services quoted for not be available at the time of booking. All quotations will be based on itineraries and requirements specified by the customer. Any additional changes requested by the customer which incur, additional cost will be charged to the customer. Prices subject to adjustment in the event of changes in tourism levies, fuel prices, taxes of levies of whatever nature. Any such changes will be communicated in writing to the customer.
10. Should circumstances require it, routes, itineraries, meals, accommodation, services, vehicles can change without prior notice.
11. All travel arrangements are subject to the booking conditions and cancellation provisions of the service provider.
12. As a courtesy to non smoking fellow passengers and in accordance to international practice, co-operation is required in implementing a police of prohibiting smoking in vehicles. The driver/guide will ensure sufficient stops to enable travelers to smoke.
13. All travelers visiting malaria risk areas are advised to consult their doctor and to take necessary medicines.
14. Deeprift hold the right to use the appropriate vehicle for the tour.
15. Only after the necessary payment has been received, will any tour / transfer be recognized as confirmed.
16. All prices quoted will be for private tours.
1. The client shall pay a non-refundable deposit of 40% of the total booking to Deeprift at confirmation of booking. The full pre-payment price must be paid fourty days prior to commencement of service. If services are booked less than fourty days prior to commencement of service, payment must be made in full on booking.
2. All cancellations must be made in writing. Effective on date of reception.
Cancellation fees applicable
50 days prior to travel date -- 7 % of total tour price
40 - 49 days prior to travel date -- 25 % of total tour price
25 - 39 days prior to travel date -- 50 % of total tour price
14 - 24 days prior to travel date -- 75 % of total tour price
0 - 13 days prior to travel date -- 100 % of total tour price
3. Payment must be made in full before departure of transfers. For cash payments on transfers please ensure to have the exact amount as the driver might not always have the correct change.